Find out what cookies are and how this website uses them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website places on your device.
Cookies record information, such as your online preferences and login details. Cookies help us to analyse how people use our website and provide you with a better experience.
You can modify your cookie preferences for the website at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookie Settings’ button below.
Change your Browser Settings
You can choose how website cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings. Examples of browsers include Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Browsers allow you to:
- accept all cookies
- be notified when a cookie is issued OR
- not receive cookies at any time. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly, spoiling your experience of the website.
Each browser is different, so check the help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Analytics on our Website
Google Analytics provides anonymised statistical information for us. They process IP addresses and information from cookies on our website so we know:
- how many page views we have
- how many users there are
- what browsers our website visitors are using (so we can target our resources in the right way to maximise compatibility for the majority of our users)
- in some cases, the city or region where our website visitors are located.
If you would like to opt out of Analytics cookies, please do so by clicking on the link below:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout