Take advantage of these tools and share them with your network.
- Free carbon footprinting tool for small and medium sized enterprises
- The DIMPACT tool estimates the emissions associated with video streaming, online banner advertising, digital publishing and audio streaming. It will measure audio streaming and video conferencing soon
- Guidance on going Net Zero at work
- Uniting the advertising industry to eliminate the negative environmental impacts of production. AdGreen provides a carbon calculator and resources to help production companies, creative agencies and brands reduce emissions
- Check the environmental impact of your website
- Estimate your web page carbon footprint
- Use the W3C Web Sustainability Guidelines to build a more sustainable, accessible website
- Find out how to deliver sustainable web design projects and strategies
- A digital declutter toolkit that helps you measure and reduce the digital carbon emissions of your business
- World Wide Waste podcast. Interviews with a variety of prominent thinkers on how to make digital as sustainable as possible
- Spreadsheet to help calculate the carbon emissions caused by digital events, e.g. meetings, webinars.
What have we missed?
Know of any other useful sustainability tools or resources that we should add? Let us know at [email protected]