Film and video content
We create digital content, TV advertising and marketing campaigns across all media platforms. We work with brands, businesses and agencies in the UK and overseas.
We cover the full content spectrum from TV commercials, marketing campaigns and brand films to smaller-scale social media and corporate content.
Our film team have experience in every aspect of film-making and will work with you to find the right approach for your business and audience.
STRATEGY: The right message for the right people, at the right time
Everything we produce is supported by a strategic plan. We ensure that your film content gets seen, discussed and shared – not just made.
Together, we agree your aims, objectives and KPIs. We research your target audience and analyse their behaviours. Then we recommend the best owned, earned and paid channels to promote and seed your film to engage your target audience.
A strategic approach increases:
- the strength of your brand
- audience engagement
- coverage and reach.
Ultimately, we ensure you get return on investment.
CONCEPT: Developing ideas that connect with people
Our in-house team apply creative thinking and practical expertise to your brief. We use consumer and market insight to create ideas for animation, live action, VR or 3D. Our compelling concepts are designed to meet your budget, schedule and objectives.
PRODUCTION: We plan, produce, shoot and distribute
We manage the entire production process. We work with a team of passionate filmmakers, animators, editors and producing partners.
We edit and format footage for your channels.
For TV ads and commercials, we navigate the approval process with Clearcast, from script submission through to the final clocked masters. We can also organise media buying for TV (and radio).
Some recent examples of our work:
- a TV ad for Doncaster Sheffield airport shot on location in Ibiza as part of a brand refresh
- an emotive campaign for Devon County Council to recruit young carers, promoted as vertical video across Snapchat and Facebook
- two films for Caterpillar to support a product launch, with multiple language versions. The content was distributed across publishing sites using MIQ and Tabmo
- three Sky Adsmart ads for The Cotswold Company to raise awareness of a rebrand among a new audience
Contact us for a chat
Get in touch to tell us about your project, campaign or business and we’ll see how we can help.