Have you heard about the upcoming changes to online data and analytics?
Google is officially phasing out its Universal Analytics data collection tool and, on 1st July 2023, it will no longer process data. Instead, data will be collected using Google Analytics 4. With this and a whole host of other data privacy changes taking place, you might be thinking “what on earth does my business need to do to prepare for this?”
That’s where we come in…
We have now hosted two 30 minute webinars which cover:
- Upcoming changes in data privacy (Cookie policies, Privacy Sandbox) and how this may impact your business.
- An understanding of issues your business may face if relying on cookies as part of your marketing strategy.
- What do you need to do now?
- What GA4 is
- Updates since our last webinar in July 2022
- How to action turning on GA4 and why it’s so important
- What GA4 means for e-commerce sites
- How we can help you in the next 6 months