Have you heard about the upcoming changes to online data and analytics?
Google is officially phasing out its Universal Analytics data collection tool and, on 1st July 2023, it will no longer process data. Instead, data will be collected using Google Analytics 4 (GA4). With this and a whole host of other data privacy changes taking place, you might be thinking “what on earth does my business need to do to prepare for this?”
That’s where we come in…
We have now hosted two 30 minute webinars which cover a wide range of information relating to GA4.
Webinar one covers:
- Upcoming changes in data privacy (Cookie policies, Privacy Sandbox) and how this may impact your business.
- An understanding of issues your business may face if relying on cookies as part of your marketing strategy.
- Actions to take
Webinar two covers:
- More information on what GA4 is
- How to action turning on GA4 and why it’s so important
- What GA4 means for e-commerce sites
- How we can help you prepare for the switch