Web design and development
Our in-house team of experienced and talented developers will provide the right technical solution to deliver you results. As technology evolves and changes, we will work with you to adapt and stay ahead.
Rather than acting simply as suppliers, we are a trusted partner to brands in the UK and overseas. We pride ourselves in making website builds and technology projects transparent and straight-forward for our clients.
We work on a range of digital and technical projects, including:
- Website builds including brochure sites, membership sites, e-commerce platforms and multi-language sites
- Website migrations
- Web-based applications such as Asset Management Systems
- Fully integrated and bespoke CRM systems
- Cloud-based solutions
- Data integration and visualisation.
Our B2B and B2C clients come from a range of sectors including tourism, tech and professional services. Our work with pharmaceutical and financial services means we are adept at working to complex compliance requirements.
The benefits of an in-house team of experts
Our in-house team gives us control of our timetables, budgets and the quality of solutions we deliver.
We work with you to identify your requirements, define the scope of your project, build a solution and provide ongoing support.
Whether you’re an IT expert or confused by code, you will have a dedicated project manager to guide you through the process and help the project run smoothly.
Some examples of our work include:
- A customised, dynamic website for Sabio, a B2B customer-experience technology specialist
- AB has been the key strategic, creative and digital partner for Useyourlocal.com since its launch in 2008. It has now grown to become the UK’s leading pub and bar website with our custom-built technology, including pub review and reporting apps in seven languages
- Data integration, migration and a new CRM for The Guild of Fine Food
- A new, MHRA compliant website for pharmaceutical company Consilient Health.
Data migration, integration and visualisation
Our data experts will work with you to understand what data your business collects, holds and needs. Together we can create the right solution for your business. As part of our data services we:
- Migrate existing website content and data to new servers, CRM systems and bespoke systems
- Set up data reports, dashboards and visualisations tailored to your stakeholders
- Work with APIs and build new ones to integrate or provide data.
Security: peace of mind
We take the security of websites and integrity of data extremely seriously. There are a number of processes and measures in place to ensure the security of projects we work on:
- Websites and servers configured to minimise security risks
- Dedicated servers are isolated from other websites that may be targeted
- Regular penetration testing of websites and servers
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
- IP masking
- Secure certificates
- Hardware and software firewalls
- Real-time server monitoring and alert systems
Hosting, deployment and disaster recovery
Most websites and applications are unique and can require different hosting solutions. Because security, speed and quality are always key concerns, we partner with industry-leading providers such as Cloudflare, DigitalOcean, Amazon and Rackspace. AB offers:
- Dedicated servers optimised to the specific needs of your website or application
- Automated deployment platform and version control systems for Quality Assurance
- Local, staging and live site environments
- Comprehensive backups and robust disaster recovery process
- Automatic failover recovery and real-time database-replication optional solutions.
Website traffic, SEO and Analytics
AB can help maximise your investment in a new website with:
- Migration planning from old to new websites to mitigate ranking drop-off
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for your website
- Google Analytic reports and insights to monitor and optimise performance
- a dedicated digital marketing team to drive traffic through activity including content generation, PPC, link-building and advertising.
Helping you to be GDPR compliant
We build websites that comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will provide processing agreements and Data Protection Impact Assessments to help you meet your GDPR obligations.
Contact us for a chat
Get in touch to tell us about your project, campaign or business and we’ll see how we can help.