Senior Office Manager
We are looking for a Studio and Office Manager with print and production experience to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
AB is a full-service creative agency that works nationally and internationally from our HQ in Exeter and our satellite office in London. Our mission is to be indispensable to our clients. We work with the best people and the best technology.
In a dramatically changing world, we create powerful communications that are impossible to ignore. Our ideal clients are ambitious business leaders who want to build the best brands possible.
AB’s full-service expertise covers Branding, Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Data and Film, working with brands of all shapes and sizes. We win awards, are RAR Recommended and a Google Partner. Our clients include CAT, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Sabio, Paignton Zoo and others.
- Work with our Creative Director to schedule all briefs and upcoming projects
- The first point of contact for the AB team needing work done in the studio
- Anticipate and discuss any potential scheduling issues with the relevant members of the AB team
- Communicates any changes in the order of delivery date to relevant parties
- A clear understanding of individuals’ skill sets within the creative department – ensuring the right resources are allocated correctly and efficiently
- Identify and engage with suitable external partners/third parties e.g., printers, freelancers, merchandisers, exhibitions, etc.
- Provide admin support to the Creative Director
- Monitor production standards
- Liaise with clients as and when necessary to deliver projects on brief and on time
- Overseeing facilities and office layout
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the building and liaison with tenants on all landlord maintenance issues.
- Overseeing the cleaning team, DIY team and other office contractors as required
- Calendar and meeting room management
- Arranging travel bookings and itineraries
- Office supplies stock control and ordering as required
- Telephone answering
- Organising incoming and outgoing post
- Welcoming clients and visitors, organising refreshments for boardroom
- Confirm that fire, health and safety regulations are followed to ensure the company is legally compliant.
- Ensuring vacant space within company buildings is renovated to a suitable standard and rented accordingly
- Manage the internal events calendar
Other Desirable Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong team ethic
The Package and Benefits
We’ll take good care of you. You’ll be eligible for:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Team social events
- A curiosity day a year to explore something new
- AB buddy who will take you out for coffee
- Free beer Fridays!
But most of all, we’re a friendly team and we all support each other to do our best work.
How to Apply
To be eligible for this position you must have an established right to work in the UK (UK/EU passport or valid work permit).
Please send through a short letter explaining why you are interested in the role along with your CV to [email protected].
Please note: This role is based at our Head Office in Exeter.
Only successful candidates eligible for this position will be contacted.
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE