This role covers digital campaigns including creating key artwork for promos, advertising, animated banners, website interface, html emails, and also design of print.
- Have excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite including Animate, Illustrator, Indesign, XD, Photoshop
- Provide creative design solutions ensuring the brief is fulfilled to the highest standards and delivered to the schedule set
- Produce fast and accurate re-sizes or re-versions or multiples of existing artwork, especially ads
- Have knowledge of and the curiosity to learn the latest software innovations
- Be mindful of budget restrictions and print lead times.
THE PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
We’ll take good care of you:
- Competitive pay that reflects your experience
- Workplace pension (status dependent)
- Tailored training opportunities and career development
- Team social events
- AB buddy who will help you settle in.
We’d also usually offer a range of in-person benefits, such as tickets to conferences, free beer Fridays, Summer and Christmas socials but we’ve having to adapt those into virtual experiences this year.
Most of all, we’re a friendly team and we all support each other to do our best work.
Reporting to Marcus Bennett, Creative Partner, you’ll work closely with our account management (AM) teams to produce exceptional work that’s on brief and captures the imagination of the audience.
This role calls someone who is able to handle numerous briefs and requests, all with varying degrees of priority, and deadline constraints. Must be unflappable and able to multi-task. Managing the expectations of others and maintaining a good working relationship throughout.
Our HQ is in Exeter, UK and you’ll probably need to be there on occasion, but we’re open to you being located anywhere. You can expect to attend calls at set times for client / internal meetings, but other than that we’re open to a flexible working routine. If you’ve got the skills, we can talk about making it work for you.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking for exceptional individuals, so when you apply make sure you’re really showcasing why you’re perfect for this role. Please send your CV and a note including links to work that you’re proud of and that demonstrates your skills.
To apply, please email [email protected]
While we endeavour to get back to every individual who applies, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 working days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful at this time.
Please, no recruiters