We’re looking for a brilliant creative and strategic thinker to join our flourishing creative team in our Exeter office!
Someone with knowledge and passion, as well as the confidence to deliver extraordinary designs for a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency experience.
AB is a full service creative agency that works nationally and internationally from our HQ in Exeter and our satellite office in London. Our mission is to be indispensable to our clients. We work with the best people and the best technology.
In a dramatically changing world we create powerful brands, experiences, and communications that deliver positive impact. Our ideal clients are ambitious business leaders and marketeers who want to build the best brands possible.
AB’s full-service expertise cover Branding, Digital, Marketing, Advertising and Film, working with brands of all shapes and sizes. Our clients include Caterpillar, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Flybe, Sabio, ATOL and others.
You’ll work on a broad range of projects, including:
- Brand and identity development
- Design for print
- Digital advertising
- Websites & web application
You’re driven and ambitious, able to work on a diverse mix of projects both online and offline for a wide ranging client base. Have a natural curiosity about the latest trends and techniques in digital design. A creative mind, who enjoys the whole design process: from coming up with ideas to the final execution, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and agreed budgets. You’ll have the ability to:
- Design with a strong understanding of digital customer experience
- Take design briefs and work closely with the other designers and developers
- Communicate effectively and with conviction to clients and colleagues
- Aid project managers in providing design and production consultancy and assistance in the planning of projects
A good working knowledge of...
- After Effects
- HTML 5
- Microsoft Office
We take good care of our staff. You’ll be eligible for:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Training and career development
- A curiosity day a year to explore something new
- Access to conferences and events
- Team social events
- Free beer Fridays…. and more
To apply for this role please attach your CV and covering letter for the attention of our Studio Manager [email protected]. (subject: Designer) or call 01392 211765.
This role is based in Exeter.
Only successful candidates eligible for this position will be contacted. No agencies please.