Digital Marketing Manager
We value ideas, creativity and insight and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Exeter. Are you ready to work under your own initiative while enjoying the support of a highly skilled and friendly team?
Welcome to AB… we’ve got your next digital marketing job.
AB is a full-service creative agency and it’s an exciting time to join the team because we’re growing our digital marketing services. You’ll be an integral part of developing our offering, collaborating on projects to deliver robust strategic thinking and high quality, well-managed campaigns that deliver results.
You need to:
- Be able to apply strategic thinking to a client brief in order to develop digital marketing campaign activities that deliver exceptional ROI
- Execute a range of digital marketing tactics and identify opportunities for improvement as audience behaviours evolve
- Work within digital marketing best practice
- Be an expert communicator, able to interpret complexity and convey it with clarity.
Ideally, you’ll consider yourself specialist in one or two areas of digital marketing, and knowledgeable about the rest. If you’re a content marketer, SEO guru or have UX experience, you’re immediately at the top of the list.
Reporting to Sarah Gill, Head of Digital Marketing & Strategy, you’ll work closely with our creative and film teams to produce exceptional work that’s on brief and captures the imagination of the audience. And if you’ve got a great idea for our own content, we’re all ears.
This full-time role is based in our Exeter office, with occasional travel to London and elsewhere in the UK. This means you’ll need to be flexible working outside the usual office hours.
It’s a real hands-on job so you’ll be able to see the fruits of your labour first-hand as you watch traffic, engagement and conversions soar.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes digital to join our team of digital experts. You’ll need to be a natural multi-tasker with a strong eye for detail because your day to day role will be taking ownership of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality standards.
You will probably have around 3 – 5 years’ experience. You will need to be a strategic thinker able to work under your own initiative, always with an eye on producing top quality work. Previous agency experience is useful but not essential, however, being comfortable managing multiple projects and competing priorities is essential.
It’s extremely important that you’re organised and able to work under your own initiative within the client brief, but you’ll need to be an excellent communicator in order to keep the rest of the team up to speed.
Our ideal person is also:
- Naturally curious and always seeking to optimise and improve the performance of our clients’ campaigns
- Confident working in a collaborative way and managing several projects at once
- Enjoys keeping up to date with the latest developments in digital
- Is Google Analytics and Google Ads certified or willing to undertake them
THE PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
We’ll take good care of you. You’ll be eligible for:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Workplace Pension
- Training and career development
- A curiosity day a year to explore something new
- Access to conferences and events (BrightonSEO is a regular on the calendar)
- Team social events throughout the year
- AB buddy who will take you out for coffee and show you the ropes
- Free beer Fridays!
But most of all, we’re a friendly team and we all support each other to do our best work.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals, so when you apply make sure you’re really showcasing why you’re perfect for this role. Please send your CV and a note including links to work that you’re proud of and that demonstrates your skills.
To arrange an informal chat or to apply, please contact [email protected] or call 01392 211765.
Please, no recruiters.