You will be a key part of the team responsible for ongoing client relationships, their development and delivering great work.
AB is a full service creative agency that works nationally and internationally from our HQ in Exeter and our satellite office in London. Our mission is to be indispensable to our clients. We work with the best people and the best technology.
In a dramatically changing world we create powerful communications that are impossible to ignore. Our ideal clients are ambitious business leaders who want to build the best brands possible.
AB’s full-service expertise covers Branding, Digital, Marketing, Advertising and Film, working with brands of all shapes and sizes. We win awards, are RAR Recommended and a Google Partner. Our clients include CAT, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Heineken, South West Water, Sabio, Paignton Zoo and others.
We’re looking for someone with a desire to learn, we want you to grow and succeed with AB. The role needs someone who is incredibly organised, creative and with a keen eye for detail. We always have several projects running at any one time, so you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without dropping any balls.
- A key part of the team responsible for ongoing client relationships, their development, profitability and service levels
- Involved in the development/growth of the agency with existing clients and new business opportunities
- To promote AB internally and externally
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Work with agency colleagues to plan and implement the best solutions for the client
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Responding to clients’ requests as they arise
- Taking part in pitches for new clients
- Account administration and handling invoices
Skills and personal qualities
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information/data
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Commercially aware
- Ensure accuracy of all work
- To work with all departments – design, digital, film and digital marketing
- To embody our values – can-do attitude, always learning and enjoying what you do
- Previous agency experience is useful but not essential
- Ideally educated to a Degree level but not essential
The Package and Benefits
We’ll take good care of you. You’ll be eligible for:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Annual business performance-related bonus
- Workplace Pension
- Training and career development
- Running club
- A curiosity day a year to explore something new
- Access to conferences and events
- Team social events including Christmas Party
- AB buddy who will take you out for coffee
- Free beer Fridays!
But most of all, we’re a friendly team and we all support each other to do our best work.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals, so when you send your CV make sure you’re really clear why you’re perfect for this role.
To arrange an informal chat or to apply, please contact [email protected] (subject: Account Executive) or call 01392 211765.
Only successful candidates eligible for this position will be contacted. No agencies please.