There’s been great work, happy memories and plenty of fun at AB… the ideas agency in 2015. We’d probably be here all day running through them all, so, here’s a few highlights…
- Launched new TV, radio and digital advertising campaigns for Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund
- Produced a number of visually engaging Annual, Sustainability and CSR Reports for FTSE250 companies, as well as adopting an interactive mobile and web approach to reporting
- We were recognised as a finalist and received a Commendation in The Drum Content Awards at a glitzy awards ceremony at the Emirates Stadium for our guerilla marketing campaign for Flybe
- We were highly recommended on the Recommended Agency Register (RAR) by many of our clients for our service and expertise
- Produced 35 films (TV, online content and animations) and 9 radio commercials for an array of clients throughout the UK, check them out here: https://www.ab-motion.com
- Chris and Jess jumped off a 75ft tower for Charity and client, WESC Foundation
- Hit publish on 35 web projects, focusing on user experience, user journey, SEO and mobile
- Welcomed Jess (Our super organised Studio Manager and Marketing Guru), Neil (our wild-shirt wearing Senior Artworker), Chris (our Digital Marketing Manager… oh wait, it’s me!), Liam (one of our ridiculosly clever Senior Developers), Tara (our slightly eclectic and no-nonsense Account Manager) and Bobbie (our Office Manager who has transformed the working environment) – we’re now a strong team of 30, with more exciting career opportunities on the horizon
- We made Tabac Taphouse, a new craft beer and wine bar our local
- Each member of the AB running club ran on 300 miles… And Sue impressively completed the 2015 London Marathon!
…And we ashamedly consumed over 300 packets of biscuits
- Finally, we’ve most definitely consumed enough coffee to sink a ship… Thanks, Exploding Bakery.
And we can’t wait to do it all again, and more in 2016.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year… please do keep in touch with us via Twitter and LinkedIn, or sign up at the bottom of this page for our exclusive monthly email highlights.
Author: Chris Shadrick
Chris leads on Digital Strategy and works with our clients to enhance their online communications and uses insight to better understand business challenges. His enthusiasm for new technology and digital means he can lead and develop a clear Digital Marketing Strategy for all our clients and has experience working across multiple sectors. Chris is Google Certified, which means he knows his Panda from his Penguin and runs digital campaigns that achieve results. He also runs a fast-growing digital networking group in Exeter and will also be lecturing at the University of Exeter on Digital Marketing in 2017. Chris enjoys escaping for long walks on Dartmoor and is often found getting creative in the kitchen.