There’s been great work, happy memories and plenty of fun at AB… the ideas agency in 2015. We’d probably be here all day running through them all, so, here are a few highlights…
- Launched new TV, radio and digital advertising campaigns for Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund
- Produced a number of visually engaging Annual, Sustainability and CSR Reports for FTSE250 companies, as well as adopting an interactive mobile and web approach to reporting
- We were recognised as a finalist and received a Commendation in The Drum Content Awards at a glitzy awards ceremony at the Emirates Stadium for our guerilla marketing campaign for Flybe
- We were highly recommended on the Recommended Agency Register (RAR) by many of our clients for our service and expertise
- Produced 35 films (TV, online content and animations) and 9 radio commercials for an array of clients throughout the UK.
- Chris and Jess jumped off a 75ft tower for Charity and client, WESC Foundation
- Hit publish on 35 web projects, focusing on user experience, user journey, SEO and mobile
- Welcomed Jess (Our super organised Studio Manager and Marketing Guru), Neil (our wild-shirt wearing Senior Artworker), Chris (our Digital Marketing Manager… oh wait, it’s me!), Liam (one of our ridiculously clever Senior Developers), Tara (our slightly eclectic and no-nonsense Account Manager) and Bobbie (our Office Manager who has transformed the working environment) – we’re now a strong team of 30, with more exciting career opportunities on the horizon
- We made Tabac Taphouse, a new craft beer and wine bar our local
- Each member of the AB running club ran on 300 miles… And Sue impressively completed the 2015 London Marathon!
…And we ashamedly consumed over 300 packets of biscuits
- Finally, we’ve most definitely consumed enough coffee to sink a ship… Thanks, Exploding Bakery.