Ever wondered if voice search and the words ‘Hey Alexa’ or ‘OK Google’ could start the conversation that potential customers have with your business? Well, so have we.
So, we’re publishing a series of blogs and insight articles that will tell you more about the current state of voice search and voice assistants. Find out how your business can stay ahead of the trend and what the future might hold for these technologies.
So what’s voice search all about?
Check out our articles linked below around the topic of voice search, voice assistants, AI and chatbots.
- OK Google, what’s next for voice assistants and voice search? – 01/11/18
- Top 5 ways brands need to evolve for voice search – 09/11/18
- How to prepare for voice search – 19/11/18
- Will voice assistants and chatbots join forces? – 04/12/18
Win a Google Home Mini
If you subscribe to the AB email list, you will be in with a chance to win a Google Home Mini. We’re giving away one of these smart speakers to two lucky winners chosen at random from everyone subscribed to AB emails before the end of November 2018. Full T&Cs are below.
Sign up here and be in with a chance to win
The obligatory competition T&Cs
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- The competition is open from 00:01 Thursday 1st November to 23:59 on Friday 30th November 2018.
- The prizes are 2 x Google Home Mini devices so there will be two winners drawn at random. There are no cash alternatives offered.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Monday 3rd December 2018 from all subscribers to the ‘AB Subscribers’ mailing list on Mailchimp who joined before the closing date.
- The winners will be notified by email and will be required to send their postal address in order to receive the prize. Prizes will be posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed, only to addresses in the UK. Alternatively, they can collect it from the AB office at 9 Richmond Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA before Friday 21st December 2018. In cases where prizes are not claimed or winners do not get in contact, AB reserves the right to withdraw the prize. AB is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during transit.
- Employees (permanent, temporary or freelance) of AB are not eligible to win.
- AB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this competition or accepting the prize.